Today spatstat 1.55-0 ‘Stunned Mullet’ has been uploaded to CRAN where Windows and OSX binaries are also available. You can also download it from the github repository. The main changes are (full release notes here):
- Lurking variable plot for models fitted to several point patterns.
- Improvements to code for class ‘mppm’.
- Improvements to leverage and influence diagnostics.
- Improved summary information for funxy and distfun objects.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Removed old warnings and deprecated functions.