spatstat 1.38-0 released
Today spatstat 1.38-0 ‘Wicked Plot’ has been uploaded to CRAN where Windows and OSX binaries also are available. You can also download it from the github repository. The main changes are (full release notes here):
- spatstat now Requires the package ‘goftest’ and Suggests the package ‘Matrix’.
- New dataset: ‘sporophores’
- Palm likelihood method for fitting cluster processes and Cox processes.
- Quasi-likelihood and weighted composite likelihood methods for estimating trend in cluster processes and Cox processes.
- Further extensions to model formulas in ppm and kppm.
- Faster variance calculations for ppm objects.
- One-sided tests and one-sided envelopes of summary functions.
- Cramer-Von Mises and Anderson-Darling tests of spatial distribution.
- Cressie-Read test statistic in quadrat counting tests.
- Spatial cumulative distribution functions.
- Faster algorithm for point pattern matching.
- Improvements to plots.
- Increased support for envelopes.
- New generic functions ‘Window’, ‘Frame’ and ‘domain’.
- Directional K-function and directional distribution.
- Raster calculations accelerated.
- Summary functions accelerated.
- Many improvements and bug fixes.