spatstat 1.39-0 released
Today spatstat 1.39-0 ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ has been uploaded to CRAN where Windows and OSX binaries also are available. You can also download it from the github repository. The main changes are (full release notes here):
- ANOVA extended to Gibbs models.
- Improved algorithm for locally-scaled K-function.
- Leave-one-out calculation of fitted values in ppm objects.
- New dataset: presynaptic vesicles.
- Geometrical operations with windows and images.
- More edge corrections for K-function.
- Improved handling and plotting of ‘fv’ objects.
- Utilities for perspective views of surfaces.
- New classes ‘anylist’, ‘solist’ will ultimately replace ‘listof’.
- Bug fixes.