Today spatstat 1.52-0 ‘Rudimentary Lathe’ has been uploaded to CRAN where Windows and OSX binaries are also available. You can also download it from the github repository. The main changes are (full release notes here):
- Important bug fixes.
- Now handles disconnected linear networks.
- Effect function is now available for all types of fitted model.
- A model can be fitted or re-fitted to a sub-region of data.
- More support for measures.
- ‘Pool’ operations improved.
- Geometric-mean smoothing.
- Changed algorithm defaults in ippm.