spatstat 1.41-0 released
Today spatstat 1.41-0 ‘Team Australia’ has been uploaded to CRAN where Windows and OSX binaries also are available. You can also download it from the github repository. The main changes are (full release notes here):
- Fixed a bug causing a segmentation fault.
- Standard errors for kernel estimates of intensity.
- Test for segregation.
- Tessellations may now have marks.
- Nested splitting.
- More support for cluster models. Reorganised parametrisation.
- Sparse data representation of linear networks.
- More support for data on a linear network.
- New datasets: ‘spiders’ and ‘dendrite’.
- Improvements and bug fixes.
- spatstat no longer uses Fortran.
- spatstat no longer depends on the package ‘scatterplot3d’.
- spatstat now imports (rather than ‘suggests’) the Matrix package.