Today spatstat 1.57-0 ‘Zombie apocalypse’ has been uploaded to CRAN where Windows and OSX binaries are also available. You can also download it from the github repository. The main changes are (full release notes here):
- Cronie-van Lieshout bandwidth selection.
- Smoothing functions handle non-Gaussian kernels.
- Infinite smoothing bandwidths permitted.
- Positive confidence limits for rhohat.
- Improved bivariate interpolation.
- subset() method for line segment patterns.
- Important bug fixes in rthin and density.ppp
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.