spatstat 1.54-0 released
Today spatstat 1.54-0 ‘Vacuous Mission Statement’ has been uploaded to CRAN where Windows and OSX binaries are also available. You can also download it from the github repository. The main changes are (full release notes here):
- New dataset ‘cetaceans’.
- Gamma correction for colour maps and image plots.
- Class ‘units’ has been renamed ‘unitname’ to avoid package collision.
- Bug fix in leverage code
- Tighter bounding box for psp, lpp, linnet objects.
- Improved layout in plot.solist
- Tools to increase colour saturation.
- Connected components of a 3D point pattern.
- Accelerated computations on linear networks.
- Accelerated simulation of determinantal point processes.
- Improved printing of 3D point patterns.
- Minor corrections to handling of unitnames.