Today spatstat 1.56-0 ‘Bondi Tram’ has been uploaded to CRAN where Windows and OSX binaries are also available. You can also download it from the github repository. The main changes are (full release notes here):
- Kernel estimate of intensity as a function(x,y)
- Extract discrete and continuous components of a measure.
- Improvements and extensions to leverage and influence code.
- Plot a line segment pattern using line widths.
- Find connected components of each tile in a tessellation.
- Geometrical operations on ‘distfun’ objects.
- Join vertices in a linear network.
- Distance map and contact distribution for rectangular structuring element.
- An infinite number of infinitesimal bugs has been detected and fixed.